GurRaeyeDragonGurRaeyeDragon

Main Art Reviews Stats

8 movie Reviews with Responses

Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

I don't understand why other people dislike this video you made. It may be harsh, but life is also harsh. We really should try to live trough it as best as we can. To be honest, your video nearly put me in tears. That, I know is a sign that your video means something. It means a lot, just like life its self does. Keep living, and doing your best. Just like you did with this movie.

The animations you did are fantastic. Everything about it is really great. There is so much meaning in it, I can't find anymore words to describe how wonderful your movie is.

nahtanojmal responds:

My movie is only a means to an end. A sign pointing to a destination.
May you reach the destination.
Thanks for reviewing ;)

MinecraftEd MinecraftEd

Awesome video!

it reminded me of when i got semi stuck in the nether myself. I managed to get out of it after i killed that dang ghost thingy.

Great job on your video by the way! Keep up the great work.

dotorius responds:

Thanks! I'm thinking of something to put here but I'm too lazy.
EDIT: I like trains

Sonic: PHX Episode 8 Sonic: PHX Episode 8

very good job

very enjoyable again. keep up the great work!

Exorz responds:

Thanks dood. Thanks a lot. Make sure to watch for my future projects.

Sonic: PHX Episode 3 Sonic: PHX Episode 3

interesting

i enjoyed your video. i found the scene where Dr. Robotnic turned into a hedgehog interesting. keep up the great work!

Exorz responds:

Nice thanks for appreciating. Stay tuned!

Sonic 15th 2wo Sonic 15th 2wo

WTF!?!

HILARIOUS! my favorite part is the credits, because i nearly chocked when i realized this song was played in my class. O_o keep up the great work!

Glad you enjoyed

Sonic 15th Sonic 15th

BWAHAHA

makes my day really good to watch something like this. keep up the great work!

Thanks

The RobotWars Episode V The RobotWars Episode V

very good

i have really enjoyed your videos. you have done a great job on them. keep up the great work!

RicStrife responds:

Thank you, I will try my best, if I could somehow get funding to spend time animating, you know I would, but unfortunatly I have to work to pay rent, bills and feed myself and my retro gaming addiction.

Sonic & Shadow vs Pokemon Sonic & Shadow vs Pokemon

AWSOME!!!

hilariously great.

Short-Factor responds:

aint it the truth aint it the truth